Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help retrieving from gr-radio-astonomy

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help retrieving from gr-radio-astonomy
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:10:14 -0700

I have a copy of that tbz and could probably extract simple_ra and stick it up on github...

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:05 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:

CGRAN SVN got blown apart at the same time as I was having local computer problems (admittedly months ago now), and the confluence of
 that means that simple_ra and friends aren't up in a repo anywhere at the moment.

The last known state of the CGRAN repo is here:

http://moo.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu/cgran_projects.tar.bz2

Which is a .tar.bz2 file of the entire CGRAN SVN repo.