Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correlation Estimation Block Oddity

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correlation Estimation Block Oddity
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:23:31 -0400

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Nick Foster <address@hidden> wrote:
Short answer: use corr_est as your tag. The corr_start tag is undelayed by the matched filter length, and intended for other purposes (data-aided equalizers, etc.). Andy Walls can say more, but it's enough to say the later three tags are the ones that match the peak of the correlation in the output symbol stream. See corr_est_cc_impl.cc lines 206-214.

--n