[Discuss-gnuradio] Report on progress with Raspberry Pi 2

From: Mike Harpe
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Report on progress with Raspberry Pi 2
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 20:22:27 -0400

BLUF: I can get gqrx to run but not very well. It will run for a few seconds then hang badly. Sometimes the board needs to be rebooted.

After much goofing around getting it all setup again I ended up at the same place.

It runs but not very well with a Funcube Pro Plus. gqrx will come up and I do get choppy audio for a few seconds when tuned to a NOAA Weather Radio that is very close to me.

If anyone is interested I can provide more detail. Otherwise I am going to wait to see how this evolves.

Mike Harpe, N4PLE
Sellersburg, IN