Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Zedboard and Pybombs

From: Keyur Parikh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Zedboard and Pybombs
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 17:36:08 -0700

So after getting your email I erased the pybombs folder I had and did these steps

Again ran to 100% completion (in an usually short amount of time) and I still can't find any of the related files after searching for gr_*

When running
it seems like it's just choosing not to install all the necessary dependencies.

I went through and installed the packages listed as dependencies of gnuradio one by one before again trying
and got the old

PyBombs.sysutils - WARNING - deb_exists: could not find a downloadable version of libboost1.53-dev
PyBombs.sysutils - WARNING - deb_exists: Does not satisfy requirement...downloadable version of libboost-dev (1.48.0) is not >= 1.53

Before again seeing

Installing 100% [====...===]

And then being returned to the pybombs directory, again with no gr_* search results.

Thanks,
Keyur