Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs, gnuradio, libprotobuf issues PLEASE HELP

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs, gnuradio, libprotobuf issues PLEASE HELP ME
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:27:22 +0100

> NEW ISSUE - no GRC??. I can't call it from the target, home or pybombs
> directory and there's no recipe for it. any thoughts?

GRC comes with gnuradio itself.

If it's not there, something failed during the cmake/build step, but
without the full logs, can't really say anything.

My guess is that _something_ on your system got broken at some point
between your first GR install and your first gr-fosphor attempt and
all your issues are stemming for this one unexpected condition.

> OLD ISSUE - protobuf is still the old version and calling ./pybombs update
> protobuf does nothing

Should'nt matter, this recipe isn't required by gnuradio. Not even
sure why there is a recipe at all because it's not required by
anything. The message you get when you do a 'list' is more a warning
than anything else and not relevant here.

Cheers,

    Sylvain