Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs, gnuradio, libprotobuf issues PLEASE HELP

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs, gnuradio, libprotobuf issues PLEASE HELP ME
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:38:05 -0700

I think you might be referring to the config.dat file that was created after your first attempt at installing with pybombs? When you first clone pybombs, there is no config.dat, only a config.default. When you go through the install process, pybombs creates a config.dat that saves the choices you made. Now if you try and re-install with the same pybombs as before, all of your previous answers will be used during the setup.

Delete the config.dat file in the pybombs directory if you want to start from scratch.

Rich