[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: [SOCIS 2015] Second batch of projects

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: [SOCIS 2015] Second batch of projects
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:07:35 -0700

From the SOCIS mentors mailing list. Students interested in participating in the summer of code please read this:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        [SOCIS 2015] Second batch of projects
Date:   Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:33:47 +0100
From:   Maxime Perrotin <address@hidden>
To:     address@hidden

Dear all,

I am happy to announce that the second batch of selected projects for
SOCIS 2015 has been published.

The student application form will soon be open. It is time for everybody
to communicate as much as possible on this even in order to attract the
best students.

On our side (ESA) we have published a news on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanSpaceAgency ;

one on the ESA official website:
http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Engineering_Technology/Software_students_go_where_no_coder_has_gone_before2

And in addition we created a new page that is accessible from the main
ESA site:

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Engineering_Technology/SOCIS_The_ESA_Summer_of_Code_in_Space

We are also in contact with a few possible sponsors who may help funding
more projects this year.

Kind regards,
Maxime