Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] USRP, GNURadio Companion, Polyphase

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] USRP, GNURadio Companion, Polyphase Channelizer Issue
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:44:56 -0500

On 02/13/2015 07:35 PM, Ali Riaz via USRP-users wrote:
My apologies for the second email, but I don't think the images went through the first one, so I'm attaching the images this time around.

Thank you once again!

Best,
Ali
Also, as a point of order, this type of question (which is basically about Gnu Radio signal design) is best asked on the discuss-gnuradio
  mailing list, so perhaps follow-ups can go there.