Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] USRP, GNURadio Companion, Polyphase

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] USRP, GNURadio Companion, Polyphase Channelizer Issue
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 17:02:08 -0500

On 02/16/2015 04:54 PM, Ali Riaz wrote:
Hi Marcus,

I was the one who posted a question on the usrp-mailing list regarding the gnuradio companion channelizer a couple of days back, and was wondering if you could help me on something. I tried using the filter as you suggested, but I get a very strange result. I tried to get two partitioned channels, but they're being partitioned in a very strange manner. I've attached a photo for a visual for what I'm getting as a result. Any idea why that's happening?

P.S My apologies, I know you pointed me to the GNUradio discussion mailing list, but it's been a while, and nobody has responded yet, and so far all I have is your clue to go on.

Thank you so much for all your help, really appreciate it.

Best,
Ali

This is very squarely in the domain of the discuss-gnuradio mailing list.

My understanding is that the polyphase channelizer behaves that way for even-numbers of channels. Tom Rondeau on the discuss-gnuradio mailing list
  is the best person, probably, to explain this.  I've copied that list.