Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX2 and GRC

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX2 and GRC
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 19:28:21 -0400

Hello,

    We have a new TVRX2, which we are using with a N200 USRP.   The N200 has a GPSDO.

    The system seems to work fine when we test it with uhd_fft.    However, we are having trouble figuring out the correct configuration settings in for a custom GRC flow graph.    The graph in question is simple, consisting of just the USRP and an FFT GUI, as shown in the first attached screen shot.

     As the second attached screen shot shows, however, the system does not run properly, producing a string of "DDDDD's", with the FFT window going dark.   The warning that reads "Sensor 'lo_locked' failed to lock within timeout on channel 0" seems like it might be related.

     The 3rd and 4th screen shots show the setup menus for the USRP and the FFT GUI.

     Any advice on what might be going wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dan Marlow