Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Transmitter

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Transmitter
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 19:10:26 -0400

Abhinav,

If you're referring to the difference in file size, it's 4096 bytes, which probably just means there was a little data left in a buffer that didn't get pushed through when the flowgraph was done. A FIR may also eat some number of samples (not sure about this).

If you're referring to the signal itself, there's no way you'll get an exact copy back after passing the signal through a filter.

- Jeff