[Discuss-gnuradio] Paging all students: Short survey

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Paging all students: Short survey
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 23:18:38 +0200

Dear list,

I sent this request for participation out a while back. I'm currently
working on a presentation for GRCon, and I can still use some feedback
on this survey. Thanks!

== Original request: ==

Hey everyone,

and all students that have used (or are using) GNU Radio for some purpose.

I'm currently working on a presentation on GNU Radio in academic
teaching. To get a better understanding of how GNU Radio is used by
students in particular, I'd appreciate it a lot if I could get some
feedback from you guys.

I have compiled a short survey (literally takes less than 3 minutes to
complete) asking some questions about your usage of GNU Radio.

So please, if you're a student, or you know students, please give this a
quick clicking, or forward it people who are studying:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dHBjbGY0VmhCWGFGcl9ra1MyTEFKY1E6MA#gid=0

The results will be presented at GRCon 2014 in DC this year.

Again, thanks!

Martin