Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion missing source

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion missing source
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:12:47 +0200

I forgot to mention: Please always reply to the list in general; this way, we all can help you, and everyone profits from the knowledge exchange.

Happy hacking!
Marcus

PS:
Also, your host is telling me that it's blocking my mail server's IP address, it being on a DNS black list. I've went through the major black lists; I'm not on any of them; please check your mail server's config. Ironically, it responds with "host nb-mx-vip3.prodigy.net[207.115.36.22] said: 553 5.3.0     nlpi184 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 109.75.184.62     >_is_blocked."; I'm pretty certain that 553 is "mailbox name invalid" and not "well, my spam filter doesn't like you".