[Discuss-gnuradio] How to check that HRPT receiver is working

From: Pablo Fernández Alonso
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to check that HRPT receiver is working
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:07:24 +0100

Hello,

I am working with the HRPT receiver’s files included in gr-noaa and I don’t understand how them work because several blocks are created and use different parameters that are not explained so I’d appreciate your help to understand them. Also, in case I understand them, if I want to check that the receiver is working, how can I do it? Are there any files available?

Thanks in advance,

Pablo.