Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] controlling flowgraph

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] controlling flowgraph
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:41:29 +0200

When want to use method Start, that is defined for top_block_gui class, i always get this error:

AttributeError: 'gr_top_block_sptr' object has no attribute 'Start'
address@hidden GRC]$ gvim /usr/local/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/top_block.py

But it is clear that tb is of top_block_gui, and there is no error for using Run method.
Why is this so?