Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot import gnuradio.extras after reinstall the

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot import gnuradio.extras after reinstall the latest gnuradio
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 16:02:14 -0400

On 08/07/2013 06:59 AM, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras wrote:
> Aah, gras still is 3.6, no 3.7 support? Or does 3.7 need an additional
> option?

The gnuradio submodule that the GRAS repo points to is gr3.6. I do have
a 3.7 support branch but the submodule is not pointing to it (yet).
https://github.com/guruofquality/gnuradio/tree/gnuradio_gras_37_support

The nice thing about this branch is that GRAS support code is nicely
separated so the scheduler can be selected at compile time. Also,
you should be able to build it normally (no submodule stuff).

I will get around to updating the submodule to do a 3.7 version, but I
need to update my benchmarks for the 3.7 reorganization, and probably a
little more testing. I keep putting it off because making the new
features is way more fun.

-josh