Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot import gnuradio.extras after reinstall the

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot import gnuradio.extras after reinstall the latest gnuradio
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 20:55:03 -0400

> ImportError: libgnuradio-extras.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory
>
> I run the sudo ldconfig after the whole installation, but the error still
> exists.
> Btw, do I need to install the GRAS manually?

If you want grextras installed to support precog or perhaps an older
existing design. You need to first install gnuradio 3.6, then install
grextras from the grextras_v3.6 branch. Due to the reorg in gr 3.7, this
grextras is no longer build-able with recent gnuradio:
https://github.com/guruofquality/grextras/wiki/Old

If you are looking to install the recent GrExtras for the cool blocks,
its automatically built and installed with GRAS, so just follow:
https://github.com/guruofquality/gras/wiki/Build

-josh