[Discuss-gnuradio] clock synchronization by message passing

From: Jay Prakash
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] clock synchronization by message passing
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 23:00:04 +0530

how can we set the time of usrp by sending it message. I know there are function to (usrp.set_time_now()) do this from from top block variable but can this be done by sending message at usrp port .
We can give internal reference signal of 10MHz  but is there also a way to give pps signal internally i.e. without using any external hardware.