[Discuss-gnuradio] out of tree module with code generation problem

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] out of tree module with code generation problem
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 13:49:19 -0400

I have an out of tree module and I want to create a block
that is automatically expanded for different input/output types.

I have changed all CMakeList.txt files according to
gr-blocks directory.

However "make" complaints it cannot find the buid_utils
module in the generate_helper.py script.

In the generate_helper.py script I notice that the
${GR_CORE_PYTHONPATH}
variable is not set...

I quick-fixed that by hardwiring the  correct path, but I was wondering
if there is a more permanet fix for that.

thanks,
Achilleas