Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting up clock synchronization blocks

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting up clock synchronization blocks
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:22:44 +0200

Any suggestions on my problem guys?

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Nemanja Savic <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all again,

I basically did what Martin suggested, after demodulation I lowered sampling rate from 500k to 100k. Just to make brief reminding, I am working on a
FSK receiver, working in 434MHz ISM band, symbol rate is 19.2kbps and used modulation is FSK.
After making decimation, the number of samples per symbol within M&M sync block changed, from previous 26 to 5. When I made this change M&M stoped
working properly, and packed demod is unable to detect preamble. I would like to ask if somebody can explain me the way to tune this block, I don't think
making 5 sliders and just changing values would be the solution, and there must be some logical way to do that.

Best
Nemanja