Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenBSD: still trying

From: Alan Corey
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenBSD: still trying
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:23:38 -0400

I'm only trying to test my installation because I'm trying to learn to
use it and nothing works, so I needed to figure out if it's me doing
something wrong or something's broken.  I think it's broken.

Here are fir_filter and multiply_conjugate I think as attachments.
Multiply_conjugate segfaults.  Running the full set of tests still
hangs after this:

16/73 Test #16: qa_filter_delay_fc ...............   Passed    0.86 sec
test 17
      Start 17: qa_hier_block2

17: Test command: /bin/sh
"/usr/src/misc/gnuradio/gnuradio-3.6.3/build/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/qa_hier_block2_test.sh"
17: Test timeout computed to be: 9.99988e+06

  Alan

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX