Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Radio frequency range description list?

From: Andre-John Mas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Radio frequency range description list?
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 21:37:42 -0400

Hi Alexandru,

There are certainly charts and tables of this data, but from what I have seen
they are either in non-machine parsable format (PDF) or they are targeted at
commercial entities or government organisations.

If there is already something corresponding to what I looking for, that is
machine parsable and suitable for open source use, then I will gladly shift my
focus to what already exists. I don't want to duplicate effort if I don't need
to.

If you know of any open source software that already has a data file of a sort,
then I would be interested in knowing.

Regards

Andre

Sent from my tablet