Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Gnu radio not completely installed on Ubuntu

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Gnu radio not completely installed on Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:17:53 -0500

Hi Sajjad,
              The first solution is fine if you don't know the version it runs. It might work by maybe running a slightly older compatible version. But how does the second solution work. The problem according to Tom seems to be with template issue with swig interface. How does your second solution address that problem to run correctly. Not that i understand all technical details, I am a novice, but i was curious reading the mailing list.