Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cannot make new signal processing block

From: nexy_sm
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cannot make new signal processing block
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:08:42 -0700 (PDT)

Of course, that's at least what I can do.

First of all, I would like to say that the biggest problem was lack of my
knowledge in Linux.
I was strictly following instructions from gnuradio.org about making out of
tree signal processing block, and there is not stated that i have to do
/make install/ before testing module.
Also, nowhere is stated stest -V, for getting more error information, and
also using -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, whish is used for setting base address or
whatever.

Maybe somebody should make detailed tutorials, for the people that knows
only signal processing, not Linux, just for smooth start, unti they get
used.

Regards
Nemanja