Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake/SWIG build problems

From: Rafael Diniz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake/SWIG build problems
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 01:00:18 -0700

Felix,
Anything I can help, I'm here.
Did you installed the latest firmware version to your DR111?
CDNSE is really fixing the bugs we report.
Sodira can decode DRM+ also, it's quite buggy, but works somehow.
DRM developments is really a need here in Brazil (especially DRM+). 15
august the Brazilian government created the digital radio consilliere
group and December is set for the announcement of the standard. We hope it
will be the DRM, for all bands.
Open implementations of DRM is helping us to push DRM ahead here.
; )

Danke!
Rafael Diniz