Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multi-tone carrier wave

From: pengyu zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multi-tone carrier wave
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:30:43 -0400

Nazmul -- Thanks very much for pointing sampling rate out. Hope I understand correctly. Sending carrier wave at three frequencies is feasible on USRP. However, the gaps between carrier wave frequencies are determined by receivers' sampling rate. If the receiver has 20 MHz sampling rate, the gaps between carrier wave cannot be larger than 10 MHz (or 20 MHz as Ben suggested).