Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PCI Express SDR Cards and GNU Radio

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PCI Express SDR Cards and GNU Radio
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:49:40 -0400

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 3:55 AM, Manolis Surligas
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I am searching for PCI Express cards that can (or possibly can) work
> together with GNU Radio. So far I have found this
> http://www.pervices.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=48
> and they provide a block for the GRC to communicate with the card.
>
> Has anyone played with this or a similar card?
>
> Thanks in advance!

I only know of the Per Vices product but have not gotten my hands on
it. But I'm really happy that they have produced their own GNU Radio
interface for it already.

My biggest question is if it's well-shielded enough for the noisy RF
environment inside a computer chassis.

Tom