Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] openLTE annoucement

From: Thomas Tsou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] openLTE annoucement
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 20:46:35 -0400

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Ben Wojtowicz <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce version 00.05 of openLTE, an open source LTE
> project (sourceforge.net/projects/openlte).  This version includes a
> gnuradio application that reads recorded I/Q downlink LTE data from a
> file, decodes MIB and SIB1, and displays the decoded information.

This is awesome.

I pulled this from the local Verizon tower with a USRP2.

DL LTE Channel found:
        Frequency Offset              =      -19.63
        System Frame Number           =         234
        Physical Cell ID              =          74
        Number of TX Antennas         =           2
        Bandwidth (MHz)               =          10
        PHICH Duration                =      Normal
        PHICH Resource                =           1

I wasn't able to decode the SIB. I have what appears to be a decent
signal with a discone antenna near the window, but the CRC check on
the DCI never clears. I'll play with it some more when I have some
free time (unfortunately not in the near future). Really cool stuff
though.

  Thomas