Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] openLTE annoucement

From: Thomas Tsou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] openLTE annoucement
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 17:35:28 -0400

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Ben Wojtowicz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> Thanks for giving it a try!!  If you get me your VZW recording, I can
> take a closer look to see what is going wrong with the SIB decoding.

I'll try to post some captures by the end of the week. I should
mention that I used some hacks to create the 30.72 Msps signal. I
captured the 10 MHz signal at 12.5 and 25 Msps and resampled (in real
time) with some test code linked to the OpenBTS transceiver. There
were some limitations to keep the samples moving, and it's very
possible that I mangled the signal in the process.

I would like to pull a 40 Msps capture from test equipment (30.72 Msps
is not an option), resample off-line, and try again.

  Thomas