Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E100 - No devices found for ----->

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E100 - No devices found for ----->
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:59:06 -0400

On 23/06/2011 8:32 AM, Ralf Wierse wrote:

Hi Jason,
thanks but I am a little confused.
I would say it is in the same process since I have sink and source in the same
GRC setup. The failure shows up when the generated python script instantiates an
UHD devices the second time as far as I understand.
Is there any combined UHD_usrp_sink/source block for GRC or how is this to
be done practically?

Thanks
Ralf

This should "Just Work(tm)". Make sure you have the latest UHD and Gnu Radio. If it continues to not work, then there's a problem
  with the code, and Josh/Phil should look into it.