[Discuss-gnuradio] how to trigger dynamic reconfiguration with lock/disc

From: Johannes Schmitz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to trigger dynamic reconfiguration with lock/disconnect
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:38:04 +0200

Hello Guys,
I am working on a cognitive radio application and I need to
dynamically reconfigure my receiver, switching between a detector and
the core receiver.
I found lock, unlock, connect, disconnect functions but it seems to be
almost impossible to find some documentation or a working examples to
understand how to use it.
I need to find a way to trigger the disconnect and connect. Do you
have any suggestions like some kind of callback?
Maybe you can point me to some example code. That would be nice.
Another question is: Is it possible to reconnect only parts of the
program in some hierarchical block or is it only possible from the top
block?

Regards,
Johannes