RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] IF Frequency of WBX board

From: Tachwali, Yahia
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] IF Frequency of WBX board
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:29:19 +0000

Hello Josh,

Thank you very much for the reply. It seems to me that these functions are
generic and not WBX specific. If I understood you correctly, WBX board does not
have a fixed IF frequency. I had some experience with other SDR platforms where
their RF boards have fixed IF frequencies at 30 MHz (Super-heterodyne
receiver). This is not the case for WBX board?

Kind regards,
Yahia Tachwali