Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cannot ping my USRP2

From: Tobias Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cannot ping my USRP2
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:30:32 +0100

Hello Matthias,

all thos works. The USRP even works with the common USRP images. But not with UHD.

Thanks,
Tobias

Am 14.12.2010 18:54, schrieb Matthias Wilhelm:
Hi,

is the USRP2 starting at all, with LEDs on and the fan running? Was it running
before? We had the problem that the fuse on the USRP2 was blown. Its rather
easy to replace once you identified it as the problem.

Matthias