Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Details on Ettus E100?

From: Scott Johnston
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Details on Ettus E100?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:37:28 -0500

Matt,

Since the OMAP has a GPU incorporated does that mean that we could use it for processing? Is there a CUDA equivalent for this type of GPU?

Thanks for any guidance,

Scott

Matt Ettus wrote:
On 12/12/2010 07:43 PM, Andrew Ge wrote:
Josh or Matt,

Would you please tell me which TI OMAP processor is exactly used in
E100, OMAP3530 or OMAP 3525 or other?

Also, is there some hardware architecture diagram available somewhere?
What software support is currently available?

We have updated the datasheet with a block diagram. You can find it on our ordering page or here:

http://www.ettus.com/downloads/USRP_E100_Series_temporary_datasheet.pdf

Matt