Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX How to use a 32 MHz signal band?

From: Vlad Stoianovici
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX How to use a 32 MHz signal band?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 00:18:18 -0800 (PST)

Tom,
You are right, it doesn't make any sense, I was thinking about the reverse method, taking for example just 10 MHz out of a total band of 12.5 by filtering or resampling, but that is totally different since you have extra band and you just eliminate the extra part, but here you can't just make up the difference between 25 and 32 MHz.

Vlad.