Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question of dual transmitter/receiver

From: Fisheep
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question of dual transmitter/receiver
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:58:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Sorry for my unclear suggestion before.
In the "fm_tx_2_daughterboards.py" code, just refer to the code of USRP
setting and make the same change for benchmark_tx.py.
The code start from
 # ----------------------------------------------------------------
# Set up USRP to transmit on both daughterboards
self.u = usrp.sink_c(nchan=2)          # say we want two channels
self.subdev = (self.u.db(0, 0), self.u.db(1, 0))
self.u.set_mux(0xba98)
 # ----------------------------------------------------------------
And the setting of USRP1 of benchmark_tx.py
(/gnuradio-examples/python/digital/.) is in usrp_transmit_path.py.
But I remember that the new version of gnuradio hides the USRP setting in
the files of usrp_options.py (/gnuradio-core/src/python/.) and
generic_usrp.py (/gnuradio-core/src/python/blks2impl/.)
If you want to modify these two files, I think it is a little bit difficult.
Maybe you have to construct a new USRP setting in usrp_transmit_path.py.

The setting of "set_mux" seems different for tx and rx, but I don't know the
exact reason. Sorry.

I am not sure whether this information is what you want. Hope this helps.

Fisheep