[Discuss-gnuradio] Realtime scheduling : Help

From: Anil Sharma
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Realtime scheduling : Help
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 22:42:45 +0530

Hi everyone ,
 I am just a newbie to gnuradio, please someone guide me. Can some one please explain  me what is realtime scheduling in gnuradio used for. And  how we can use the realtime scheduling in gnuradio , Moreover what is needed to make it set up in my ubuntu lucid.Please do guide me if any link or tutorial will also be very much appreciated.
Thanking you all for your concern and please tolerate me if  my post is a bit boring and out of track.
Thanks hoping for a reply.
Anil ph.