[Discuss-gnuradio] some problems about usrp motherboard that i make by m

From: 高琛
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] some problems about usrp motherboard that i make by myself
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:13:00 +0800 (CST)

although there's no PCB of USRP motherboard, i make the PCB by myself. there's no change of the motherboard, according to the schs. after finishing the PCB and all components soldering, i burn the eeprom of the motherboard by /gnuradio/usrp/firmware/src/usrp2/burn-usrp4-eeprom. finally, its leds blinks. that's a small success for me. when i plug in the rfx400 and run benchmark_tx.py, there's a sign that it's working because it displays it's transmitting signals with .......................... unfortunately, the receiver receives nothing... then i use the probe to detect whether USRP works, and the probe displays that it can detect the USRP and the daughterboard. it's the same as the board bought from Ettus.  i'm confused. the daughterboard is also ok on the USRP motherboard bought from Ettus.
anyone can help me? i don't know how to deal with this problem... thank you for your help!

网易邮箱,没有垃圾邮件的邮箱。