Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] some problems about usrp motherboard that i make

From: tonygc
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] some problems about usrp motherboard that i make by myself
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 19:50:10 -0700 (PDT)

thank you for your reply, Eric! our team plans to integrate USRP with other
functions, so we first want to copy the USRP motherboard to convince our PCB
design. PCB has been tested, all is ok. after finishing the soldering, first
load the firmware of FX2(with build_eeprom.py), then LEDs blinks. the
daughterboard can be detected by Probe. but can't receive any signals,
neither transmitting... is there something we omit? in addition, how to test
whether FPGA image is loaded into FPGA?