Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC control of GPIO pins

From: Glenn Richardson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC control of GPIO pins
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:57:11 -0400

HR Myler wrote:
Is there a repository of custom blocks that others have created?
https://cgran.org/

However, the thought has crossed my mind more than once, that there should be a grc-extras project, which could include a misc assortment of interesting blocks that aren't yet included in the trunk, and yet aren't really part of a specific project either. More advanced IO control would be a nice start. Another example is a python thread that I wrapped in a grc XML block that calls back into the get-functions of another block to pull out statistics for the GUI.... it has come in handy more than once, and I'd like to contribute it, but don't know where it should go.

More to the point, Josh, do you have an example of using the auto-tx/rx from GRC? If I understand it correctly, this is to be used whenever the flow graph doesn't have data for the USRP, and yet after looking through the code, there doesn't seem to be any way (at least not brought out to GRC) which lets one assign a port / IO mask to this feature.
I'll dido the kudos to Josh, keep up the elegant work!

Glenn