[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC control of GPIO pins

From: HR Myler
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC control of GPIO pins
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:57:11 -0500

Hello all,

First let me say kudos to Josh Blum for a spectacular program, GRC. I wasn't quite sure what it was and now see the value of it. No Josh, I will not tell you what version I am running, but suffice it to say that your program created a program running in a WBX, installed in a USRP2, tied to eth1 (secondary GigaBit ethernet) in a dual-quad core Mac Pro, running Ubuntu under Parallels via Leopard.

Anyway, can the GRC program access the GPIO bits of the daughtercards? I didn't see anything in the list of available elements. I am guessing it just is not there, but the alternative would be to build the radio with GRC and then just edit into the source that it builds. Any tidbits there would be welcome.

Thanks,

Harley Myler

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including
attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure
or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential,
proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail
from your system.