[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 and ISE 12

From: Tiago Rogério Mück
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 and ISE 12
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 17:53:21 -0300

Hello,

It seems that everyone is having troubles with ISE 11.x, but has anyone tried the new ISE 12 ?

We have successfully synthesized the USRP2 fpga code with ISE 12.1, but we got a timing error and the bitstream didn't seem to work: find_usrps didn't find anything and the leds didn't flash.

We are using the latest code from the repositories for both fpga and firmware.

Is there anyone who has tried ISE 12 and want to share the experience ?