Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - April 23rd 2010

From: Matthias Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - April 23rd 2010
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:27:22 +0200

Am 24.04.2010 um 01:31 schrieb Josh Blum:

> XCVR2450 and RFX series boards are now supported in the UHD.
>
> Here is the link to the wiki and manual that I have been working on:
> http://ettus-apps.sourcerepo.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki
>
> The microblaze firmware has changed since the previous announcement.
> Download the most recent builds here:
> http://ettus-apps.sourcerepo.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/files
>
> Feedback and testing is appreciated!
>
> Thank you,
> -Josh

Hi,

I would really like to use the USRP2 with my MacBook. My first test with the
driver yields the following result:

> $ uhd_find_devices
> -- UHD Device 0
> name: USRP2
> addr: 192.168.10.2
>

> Error: No buffer space available

It seems that there is some problem in device::make, but I have no idea where
this error comes from. If this worked (or if it is no problem at all), what is
the easiest way to test things with the new driver (something like
usrp2_fft.py)?

Matthias