[Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to checkout older version GNURadio: address@hi

From: Su Jinzhao
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to checkout older version GNURadio: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:51:41 +0800

Hi,

    According to the instructions on CGRAN project - CMUmacs, before I
successfully run the code, I have to checkout older version GNURadio
with the following command:

svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/features/address@hidden

Unfortunately, I failed to checkout this version with the following message:
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed) in
response to PROPFIND request for
'/svn/gnuradio/branches/features/inband-usb'

Did GNU Radio administrator drop this version or for some other reasons? Thanks.

--
Su Jinzhao