Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new signal processing block

From: Berk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new signal processing block
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:39:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Martin,

I solved my configure problem. Now I am only getting make check error.
Here is what I get:

address@hidden benim]$ make check
Making check in config
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/config'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `check'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/config'
Making check in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src'
Making check in lib
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src/lib'
make  check-am
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src/lib'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `check-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src/lib'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src/lib'
Making check in python
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src/python'
make  check-TESTS
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src/python'
gsl: init_source.c:46: ERROR: failed to allocate space for block data
Default GSL error handler invoked.
./run_tests: line 37: 10452 Aborted                 $file
FAIL: run_tests
===================
1 of 1 tests failed
===================
make[3]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src/python'
make[2]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src/python'
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/berk/Desktop/gnuradio/benim/src'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

I am trying to implement an equalization filter with 45 taps independent of
input vector size. I use GSL libraries for some
calculations and matrix operations. Is the error ocurring because I did not
override the "void forecast(....)" method?

Best regards,
Berk