[Discuss-gnuradio] new signal processing block

From: Berk
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] new signal processing block
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 04:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to write my own signal processing block. I copied
gr-howto-write-a-block folder and I tried to change all the places starting
with howto_... with my own package name and corresponding header,.i, and cc
files in gr_howto_.... folder.
However when I cd to the folder and start with ./bootstrap then ./configure
I got

checking pkg-config is at least version 0.18... yes
checking for GNURADIO_CORE... configure: error: Package requirements
(gnuradio-core >= 3) were not met:

No package 'gnuradio-core' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GNURADIO_CORE_CFLAGS
and GNURADIO_CORE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

this error although my gnuradio-core folder is contained in gnuradio folder.
Also when I try to do "make" I got

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

this error telling that there is no makefile. I could not figure out what to
do. Also I am using GSL library in my .cc file. Where should I tell the SWIG
to link those specific libraries? such as -L/usr/local/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas
-lm

Any help would be kindly appreciated.
Berk