Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Noise floor and Rx Gain

From: Yong J. Chang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Noise floor and Rx Gain
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 13:28:56 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your great answer Matt. I have another quick question.
We know that the controllable range of rx-gain is 0 to 90dB in RFX-2400
d'board.
But I only can find a programable gain amplifier in ADC chip whose range is
0 to 20dB.
Where is the received signal actually amplified according to the 'rx_gain'
value?

Thanks in advance again.