[Discuss-gnuradio] where can I get the schematic and layout of USRP?

From: Yan Nie
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] where can I get the schematic and layout of USRP?
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:50:42 -0500

I'm trying to find the schematic and layout of USRP board.

The website http://gnuradio.org/svn/usrp-hw/trunk for schematic of USRP cannot be opened. I didn't find the schematic and layout in http://www.ettus.com/download either. Could you please give me some hint where can I find the schematic and layout of USRP?

Thanks,
Yan