[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP2 802.11 BBN Code TX - filter fix?

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP2 802.11 BBN Code TX - filter fix?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 01:26:11 -0500

One more thing... if I take a look at the constellations between the using the old filter and the new filter, they're different.  I'm not much of a communications person... so maybe someone can enlighten me here :)

But, this is DPSK or DBPSK... I imagined there would be two definitive constellation points, but instead the symbols are spread across a diagonal.  In the case of the new filter, the complex samples seem to exceed pi/4 and 5pi/4 and the data is much more spread.  Is this due to the spreading after BPSK?

- George