Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:39:47 -0500

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 3:26 AM, Daniel Ampem<address@hidden> wrote:
> well any help on how to modify the code to hear an audio output (what do l
> have to change) will be appreciated. from my attempt l get the same output

I think you misunderstood my last email, if you want to know where
your program is exiting from, you need to put in statements where
things exit, for example
            if self.u.tune(self.subdev.which(), self.subdev, options.freq):
                print "Tuned to", options.freq/1e6, "MHz"
        else:
                print "Unable to tune daughter card, exiting"
                  sys.exit(1)

Then you will know /why/ your script is failing, and you can go about fixing it.

Jason